Friday, January 17, 2014

PSYCHEDELIC

 

Soooo obviously everyone needs a pair a rad shoes that no one else has and that look like a rainbow when the light hits em. I was feeling pretty funky and unique today (btw this is the first time I've actually gotten ready in about 3 weeks... so props to me!) I wore thigh highs which are always adorable and paired it with a little plaid skirt giving the outfit a preppy, "school girl" look. With my French tee & denim button up tied around, along with my psychedelic shoes I was off! Advise of the day: find a pair of shoes that no else you know has, and that are sooo out of this world that they are completely awesome!

Sincerely,
     Sydney Scruggs

Holographic Oxfords: Urban Outfitters
French Tee: Forever 21
Denim Button Up: Walmart
Plaid skirt: TJ Maxx
Black Knee High Socks: TJ Maxx





No comments:

Post a Comment