Monday, January 6, 2014

Be Bold, Be Brave

















The Brave Style and all its members hope you had a very Merry Christmas & an unforgettable New Year! I got to spend my Holiday break in the wonderful and tropical country of Thailand! This is by far one of the best countries I have ever been to. If any of you get the chance, say YES! I climbed amazingly old temples, held a Python, made offerings to Buddha, spooned a Tiger, ate delicious food, was attacked by Monkey DEMONS, learned to speak Thai and finally I rode/swam with Elephants! I guess you could say my Christmas vacation was beyond amazing! Even though I didn't get to explore everything I wanted, I got to see just enough to tell stories for the rest of my life! So from me, personally, I wish everyone this year, 2014, will go out, meet new people, try new foods, and most of make memories you will never forget!!
Sincerely,
       Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment